I have some questions about situations that can occur during play. Here is an unrealistic example, but it allow me to ask both questions:
* Player A has an Ace, 10 and a Jack left in their hand
* Player B has just played her last card bringing the sum to 19
* Player A plays 10 bringing the sum to 29
* Player B cannot play because she does not have any cards left in her hand
Question 1: Does Player A get a point for "go"?
* Player A plays his Ace bringing the sum to 30
* Player B still cannot go
* Player A cannot go without going over 31 and calls "go"
Question 2: Does Player B get the point for "go" even though she does not have any cards in her hand?
* Player A plays the Jack and scores a point for last