• Please score this for me   31 weeks 6 days ago

I have 3 aces a jack and a 3 how many points possible, no nob

• Solid glass cribbage board?   32 weeks 2 days ago

How about Clear Acrylic flame polished beveled edges

• Solid glass cribbage board?   32 weeks 2 days ago

How about Clear Acrylic flame polished beveled edges

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   32 weeks 4 days ago

During a cribbage game, my wife played her second to last card a 4, I then played my last card a 5 and she then played her last card a 6 which made 15. Does she get the 3 points for a 3 card run, the 2 for making 15 and 1 for a go which makes the total points on the last card played 6, is this correct? Thanks

• How to score this hand?   32 weeks 5 days ago

There are four different combinations of three 2's which, when combined with the 9 = 15 points. So you count: 15-2, 15-4, 15-6, 15-8 + 4 of a kind for 12 pts = a total of 20.

• How to score this hand?   32 weeks 5 days ago

So I got a T J J Q Q hand. I say it's worth 16 pts but my brother says 10. What one is right?? Plz help..

• How to score this hand?   33 weeks 20 hours ago

• scoring runs during play?   33 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for recounting that one. I was trying to figure out how they only came up with 7.

• Scoring a hand   33 weeks 2 days ago

The play went 6 4 5 6 4 5. How would this be scored? I know 6 4 5 is a run of 3 but would 4 5 6 be a run and then 5 6 4 another and 6 4 5 another again?

• Cribbage Chat Room   33 weeks 4 days ago

Final hand of game I have 3-jacks and a 5, my opponent has 5,4,3,2

Here is the sequence of the count

Me - Jack (10)
    opp - 5 (15 for 2)
    Me - 5 (20 for pair and 2)
    Opp - 4 (24)
    I - say GO
    Opp - plays 3, 2 for 29...
    Does he get to peg for a run of three and a run of 4 for 7pts (8 with the go) or does he only get the run of 4 and the go for 5?

• How to score this hand?   33 weeks 5 days ago

20. 15 for 8 (4 3- card combinations added for 6) plus 12 for the 4- of -a- kind.

• Crib board where a skunk pops up???   34 weeks 1 day ago

How do I post a pic or little video? I am at my mom's and have taken some poor ones.

I cannot take it apart without my mother killing me. :) the best I can tell, there is a wooden strip under the peg scoring holes between the skunk line and the finish line. If the player doesn't have a peg in this area, the skunk will pop out when the winner pushes their peg down in the last hole. It is extremely old and was given to my grandfather as a gift from a vendor. It does not operate smoothly anymore.

• Cribbage Chat Room   34 weeks 2 days ago

I am new to cribbage and it takes me a long time to tally up my score and sometimes I miss something. Are there any tips or tricks to get faster and reduce error? Thanks!

• Help with 3 handed crib   34 weeks 3 days ago

Now that you have explained the scoring for pairs how about for run's? If Player -1, plays a Jack then Player-2 plays a Ten, then Player-3 plays a Queen. can Player-3 score the 3points for that run?

• Cribbage rules - the go   34 weeks 3 days ago

My opponent and I are both in the stink hole and both are down to our last cards....
    She plays a jack for 10.
    I play my last card also a jack.
    I can't go out by pairing her jack since I'm in the stink hole.
    Since the jack is also my last card, can I claim the go and win the game even though I can't claim the two for a pair?

• Cribbage rules - the play   34 weeks 4 days ago

hello, during the play we had a 3 point run all in the same suit. Might that score some more points?
    ben

• How to score this hand?   34 weeks 5 days ago

20 points. There are four ways to make a group of three deuces: (1) club, diamond, heart; (2) club, diamond, spade; (3) club, heart, spade; and (4) diamond, heart, spade.
    Each of those four combos produces a fifteen when added to the nine, so you have eight points in fifteens.

There are six ways to pair the four deuces, so those four deuces independently are worth 12 points.

Total -- fifteen eight plus twelve for the four twos equals 20 points.

• Please score this for me   34 weeks 6 days ago

There are three different ways to score fifteen (9+3+3) - that's 6 points.

And there are three different pairs of 3's - that's Pairs Royal, another 6 points.

Total = 12 points.

• Please score this for me   35 weeks 1 day ago

I have 3 6's and one 3 How does that score?

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   35 weeks 1 day ago

So me and wife are playing she had 3 3s and a 7 cut card was a 2 how many points is the hand

• Cribbage rules - the play   35 weeks 1 day ago

P1- 6
    P2 - 6
    P1 - 3
    P2 - 4
    P1 - 2
    P2 - A
    P1 - 4
    P2 - 5

Player 2 gets 2 points for pair
    Player 1 gets 3 points laying the 2 for a run
    Player 2 gets 4 points laying the A for a run of 4

Then the arguement: does?
    Player 1 get 4 points for the 4 for a run?
    And then subsequently player 2 get 6 for the run of 6 that's buried in there?

• How to score this hand?   35 weeks 4 days ago

6 pair = 12 points
    4 x 15's = 8 points

here's the breakdown of the pairs:
    2.2.x.x
    2.x.2.x
    2.x.x.2
    x.2.2.x
    x.2.x.2
    x.x.2.2

and the 15's:
    2.2.2.x+9
    2.2.x.2+9
    2.x.2.2+9
    x.2.2.2+9

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   35 weeks 4 days ago

Is the jack in your hand or is it the cut card? if it is in your hand then you would score 6. 5 points for the flush and one point for nobs for the jack being the same suit as the cut card (or starter card)

• scoring runs during play?   35 weeks 4 days ago

You are not allowed to flip cards over. That is an advantage or disadvantage and you are not allowed to flip cards over while pegging.

• scoring runs during play?   35 weeks 5 days ago

Sorry Benoit, but you couldn't be so wrong. Saying "go" does not break any sequence of cards ever, except if everyone says go and that ends the "round" of cards. If you play after the go and it is less than 31 then it's perfectly fine.

Suggest you learn the rules!!