• Pegging - is this a 3 point run?   28 weeks 1 day ago

Runs MUST be consecutive cards. Since there were two sevens played, there cannot be a run.

• experienced Cribbage players needed!   28 weeks 1 day ago

Skat and cribbage are in no way related. Not even remotely close. They are as related as a bear and a duck. Only that they are both animals and skat and cribbage are both card games. Aside from that, they are completely different. I did not click on your link, as there is no way to know if it contains a virus or malware. I would advise other people not to click on it as well.

• scoring runs during play?   28 weeks 6 days ago

I laid a 5 to complete a 5,6,4,7,8 run. Does it count for 5 points and if not; why.

• Question?   29 weeks 3 days ago

Correction, 3-3-3-6 and a 6 being cut would result in an 18-points hand!

• Pegging - is this a 3 point run?   29 weeks 3 days ago

The sequence is 8-7-7-9 so the 8 is buried indeed. The last 3 cards would have to make a sequence for you to score 3 points.

But you get 2 points for 31!

• How many 24 hands are there?   29 weeks 3 days ago

Please show me how 66663 equals 24. Been playing Cribbage for more than 50 years and never experienced anyone counting this as 24 until recently. Would appreciate clarification.

Thank you.

• Help with 3 handed crib   29 weeks 5 days ago

The question has come up, if a player pegs out and one player is over the skunk line and the third player is behind the skunk line is it a single win or a skunk or both. 3 points?

• Please score this for me   29 weeks 5 days ago

Hand was 2-2-3-4 and the up card was a 2. We scored he hand 24.
    Is this correct?

• Cribbage online - free!   30 weeks 13 hours ago

Built by players for players, TPCGames.net has a rocking new Cribbage game complete with ranking, ladders, and even wagering.

Head over to tpcgames.net and download the installer today!

• Rationale for not scoring a 4-card crib flush?   30 weeks 2 days ago

You would have scored 15-2, 5 for your straight and 5 for your flush, for a total of 12 points.

• scoring runs during play?   30 weeks 3 days ago

If the total in a play is 15 for two points and it is also the "last card" in the play does the player get 1 point for last card?

• Out of order runs   30 weeks 4 days ago

Player 1: 4
    Player 2: 6
    Player 1: 5 (scores five: two for the 15 and three for the run of 3)
    Player 2: 3 (scores four for the run of 4)

• Pegging - is this a 3 point run?   30 weeks 4 days ago

8,7,7,9 during play does not count as run. Like you suggested, the 8 is "buried" under the two 7s.

• Cribbage Plus!   31 weeks 3 days ago

links to purchase program are broken and link to aurther do not work either

• How do you score this instance in pegging?   31 weeks 3 days ago

no it is not correct. Played in order, 6543 pegged 4 points - 435 pegged 3 points - 55 pegged 2. Final 3 pegged 2 points for 31. The Double Run/Triple Run does not peg in the play of the hand.

• Pegging - is this a 3 point run?   31 weeks 3 days ago

By definition a run is any 3 cards in order (7,8,9) but not necessarily played in sequence (9,7,8).
    You can't derive an order from any three as played - (8,7,7)(7,7,9) so the pair negates the run by burying the 8.
    Look on the bright side, tho'...you still scored 31!

• The discard   31 weeks 6 days ago

In these parts it's called a miscarriage.

• Please score this for me   32 weeks 21 hours ago

3 = 3
    3 = 6 for 2 (pair)
    3 = 9 for 6 (three of a kind)
    A = 10
    A = 11 for 2 (pair)
    A = 12 for 6 (three of a kind)
    2 = 14

• Please score this for me   32 weeks 21 hours ago

That's only four cards, so I'll assume the fifth one is worthless...

4+4+7=15 three different ways, so that's 6 points.

Three distinct pairs of 4's = another 6 points.

Total = 12.

• Please score this for me   32 weeks 21 hours ago

Yes it does. The cards that make the run don't have to be in order.

• The 29 hand in cribbage   32 weeks 2 days ago

My brother Kenny & I were facing off in cribbage. He had a perfect hand of 29 points...but he couldn't peg his points! I pegged out on him because I had first count! He wanted to kill me! (Not really).

• Cribbage tournament rules   32 weeks 5 days ago

To add onto this article, I want to say that it is your tournament and that you choose how to run it and customize it to your liking.
    I have my family tournament where we divide into divisions and the winners advance just to speed things up but one such idea I think is really cool is one that I do with my friends where we treat the tournament as a baseball league. As a woodworker of cribbage boards and a baseball fan, each of my friends and I all have custom baseball-style diamond cribbage boards which we to an annual tournament we do every year on Labor Day and represents our ‘home field’. If you are in a time crunch, this is not the ideal way to host a tournament however I wanted to share with you to show that the ideas are endless when it comes to customizing tournaments. Just like in baseball, each match-up is a 3-game series. All 8 of my friends (by a weird coincidence) just happen to like 8 different baseball teams and are each a fan of 4 NL and AL teams. Players are divided into the NL and AL and would play other players within the same league in 2 3-game series (at each person's home board) and play each in the other league in 1 3-game series for a total of 30-game season (3*2*3+4*1*3) before advancing to the playoffs.

• scoring runs during play?   32 weeks 6 days ago

3 handed crib if lead with 4 2 5 3 than ace is it still a run even if you Barry your own cards

• Cribbage rules - the play   33 weeks 3 hours ago

You will have to bear with me on this one. And quite possibly get a pack of cards out.

A plays 7
    B plays 4
    C plays 6
    D plays 5

We all agree that is 4 for a run

Player A then knocks
    Because his 7 has not been covered up
    Player B plays 6

The play then was counted for a run of 3
    B6
    A7 (Not covered from being played first card)
    C6

This was counted for a run is this correct.

• Cribbage rules   33 weeks 5 hours ago

You have to expose your cards to your opponent. Both in pegging and in counting your hand. Hiding them is a violation of the rules.