• Cribbage tables for sale   7 years 19 weeks ago

I would like to see some pics! Please send some. Thanks.

• Looking for Ron Cyr "Cyrcle" cribbage board   7 years 20 weeks ago

Are you still looking for the Ron Cyre "Cyrcle" cribbage board? If so I have one in great shape and with the original instructions. If so, drop me a line at dreyer7@hotmail.com

• Scoring a 29 hand   7 years 20 weeks ago

Thanks for the graphical (sp?) representation! We took everyone's explanations, laid out the cards, and got it! Now we won't look like a deer in the headlights if we're ever lucky enough to get this hand!

• Facts about cribbage   7 years 20 weeks ago

is it possible for the dealer to peg zero?

• Cribbage etiquette   7 years 21 weeks ago

But I usually count 15-2, 4, 6, and a pair is 8 (example). Sometimes I'll say 15-2, 15-4. But usually I only say 15 once.

• Cribbage rules   7 years 21 weeks ago

the A-2-3-4 would only be four points. However, if any of those cards are cut, you would get t double run of 4 for 10. I will demonstrate, let's say the cut card is a 2.

A-2 (hand)-3-4 = 4 pts.
    A-2 (Cut)-3-4 = 4 pts.
    2 (hand)-2 (cut) = 2 pts.
    Total = 10 pts.

• impossible scores   7 years 21 weeks ago

The actual score would be 21. 14 points in 15's, three fives for six (or six fives, also as we say in our family), then the right jack (nobs) for a total of 21.

• Cribbage rules   7 years 21 weeks ago

If you were playing for match points in a 3 player game, how do you handle skunks? Example: the final scores are 121, 110 and 85. Should skunks be removed from scoring? Should match play be avoided and just play single off games with 3 players?

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

If you were playing for match points in a 3 player game, how do you handle skunks? Example: the final scores are 121, 110 and 85. Should skunks be removed from scoring? Should match play be avoided and just play single off games?

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

• Cribbage etiquette   7 years 22 weeks ago

I have a cribbage baseball available. The game is called 'Round the Bases.

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

12 fifteen two, fifteen four, fifteen six, 3 of a kind for 6 makes 12

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

Yes. If your flush is with the crib, the drawn card must also be of the same suit. To get a flush in your main hand, only the cards you are holding need to be of the same suit.

• Cribbage rules   7 years 22 weeks ago

Could you like possible score ten if you have the following cards?

A-2-3-4

I think you can but I am not totally sure on this. I think you can by:

A.

A-2-3

B.

2-3-4

C.

A-2-3-4

please help!

• Double and triple runs   7 years 23 weeks ago

Hello,
    My parents and I were playing cribbage last night, and my dad got a triple run twice in the same game, what are the odds of that?!?

However, we are confused on the scoring. Look at my reasoning below:

Cut card: 8hearts

Cards in hand: 8spades,8clubs,9diamonds,10hearts

Why isn't it a total of 18 points, for having two double runs (8 each) and one pair (2) like below:

First double run for 8:

8spades,8clubs,9diamonds,10hearts

Second double run for another 8:

8hearts,8clubs,9diamonds,10hearts

And a final pair for 2:

8hearts, 8spades

Doesn't it make sense that you'd get the highest score possible?

Thanks,
    Patrick

• Cribbage board   7 years 23 weeks ago

My 93-year old mother has an exquisite Walrus Tusk Cribbage Board (Alaska c. early 1900s)she wishes to sell. It measures 25-1/4 inches long from end to end and 1-3/8 inches high by 2-5/8 inches wide on the flat end. It is in pristine condition, with no chips or cracks and has 4 original cribbage plugs and stopper, all of ivory. There three carved ivory walruses on the top and ivory feet on the bottom.

Can anyone refer me to a collector or site for posting this item.

• Century cribbage board   7 years 24 weeks ago

Hi, we live in BC in Canada. My grandfather, born in 1896 had this crib board when he passed away, and it was passed to me about 25 years ago.

• Counting 4-4-4-4-7   7 years 25 weeks ago

¿Quieres viajar y disfrutar de la vida conociendo nuevos lugares y culturas? Barceló viajes te invita a recorrer el mundo y a vivir una experiencia única. Con nuestra experiencia te ofrecemos múltiples ventajas y facilidad para emprender tus sueños, coloca tu ilusión en nuestras manos y la haremos realidad.
    vuelos baratos
    vuelos
    hoteles

• Cribbage rules   7 years 25 weeks ago

The person who plays the last card scores the 'go', so if you play a card bringing the total to 30, play continues with everyone saying go, if it gets back to you then you score 1 for the last card, if you were to bring the total to 29, player to your left cannot play, neither can your opposite, but the player to your right brings the total to 30, he will then call go, you will get no points unless you can bring the total now to 31, basically the player who puts down the last card, assuming he doesnt hit 31, will get 1 point for the 'go'.

hope this clears things up.

• Looking for Ron Cyr "Cyrcle" cribbage board   7 years 25 weeks ago

What do you think is a fair price, I can put it on eBay this week

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   7 years 25 weeks ago

good ques.

• Looking for Ron Cyr "Cyrcle" cribbage board   7 years 25 weeks ago

hello if you still have the board i am interested thanks darren

• Cribbage board   7 years 25 weeks ago

I have the same cribbage board in box, all pegs not damaged. Were you able to find out a value. I wish to sell mine asap. Any offers on yours?

• Cribbage online - free!   7 years 25 weeks ago

I think playing with wife online games is really exclusive and nice work. such things will develop tolerance between them...