• Free cribbage board templates   7 years 3 weeks ago

Whether it counts towards the game is , in my opinion, irrelavent. We are headed to the trophy shop with those cards and getting them mounted for display. Congrats!!

• Cribbage board   7 years 4 weeks ago

I'm looking for a board that is in the the shape of 19. I saw one in Canada this summer but it was not for sale. It was a factory made item but I did not get the manufactures name. Any help would be appriciated.
    Dave

• Cribbage board   7 years 4 weeks ago

Just surch for Patriot Cribbage boards and they come up --- price 29.99

• Cribbage board   7 years 4 weeks ago

hi there im 43 and my god father jim naples taught me how to play cribbage when i was real young well he is dying from cancer just found out last night at the most he has left is 3 months and im trying to think of something to get him for christmas so i was wanting to get a personnel cribbage board made for him in his honor he is the biggest new england patriots fan i know so i was wondering if you could design 1 in the shape of a football field and have the patriots logo on it and if so how much do you think something like that would cost if you could get back to me it would mean the world to me HAPPY HOLIDAYS JEFF RECTOR

• hep counting   7 years 5 weeks ago

it is a total of 15 points. 3 points for each run of 5-6-7 plus 6 points for the three sixes

• Cribbage tables for sale   7 years 5 weeks ago

There are also handmade fine custom cribbage boards - available here...

• Free cribbage game downloads   7 years 5 weeks ago

This product is not freeware but shareware.

• Cribbage rules - the go   7 years 6 weeks ago

Lets say the count is 29 and you have 3,3,A in hand.

You play the Ace. (count 30)

He says go, you say go. You both get a point. (I think) You get 1 for the last card, he gets it for your go. (this is where i'm unclear)

New count, you played last, so you play your 3.

Opponent says go, you get a point.

you play your 2nd 3, you get 2 points for the pair, and 1 point for the last card.

Now, let's say the count is 26 and you have A,A,A.

You play your 1st ace, (27) opponent says go. You get 1 point for the go, but now you play the rest of your hand.

You play the 2nd Ace (28), for 2 (pair), then the 3rd ace (29) for 6 (triple) and 1 point for the last card.

I think the whole go point system is stupid, and only slows the game down counting single points and confuses the rules with posts like these.

• Stinkhole   7 years 6 weeks ago

My wife introduced me to the "stink hole" a few years ago saying it was an "old family rule". I'm pretty sure I wind there more often than she, I think I'll start keeping track. Anyway, her version says that once in the stink hole you cannot peg at all, not for a go, his heels, a 15, a pair etc. Think I'll create a family rule of my own!

• hep counting   7 years 6 weeks ago

what is the score for this hand?

5667--6

• impossible scores   7 years 6 weeks ago

If the individual was dealt the jack of spades would this not create a score of 19 since you have the jack of nobs??

• Cribbage rules - the go   7 years 6 weeks ago

the forth card of the same number scores 12 (six pairs)

• Cribbage tables for sale   7 years 7 weeks ago
  • Cribbage rules - the go   7 years 7 weeks ago

How many points do you get for 4 of the same while pegging. One person puts a 4, the next person puts a 4 for 2, the first person puts another 4 for 6, and if another 4 is put down, is it 8?

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   7 years 7 weeks ago

That's what I get.

8-3-4 = 15 for 2
    8-A-2-4 = 15 for 2
    A-2-3-4 = run of 4
    Five diamonds = 5

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   7 years 7 weeks ago

In my hand I have A, 2, 3, 4 of diamonds.... Cut is 8 of diamonds.... does the run and flush each get counted? I counted 13... (A, 2, 4, 8 for 15-2; 3,4 8, for 15-4; run for 4, flush for 5 = 13)checked it with a family member, and my oponent thought it was 13 as well.

Thanks :)

• Cribbage rules - the go   7 years 7 weeks ago

I think I figured this out from other posts on the site, but I want to double check? I am dealer and have T,T,9,8 my opponent has K,Q,Q,A. The play goes K,T,Q. I say "go" and my opponent plays their A and pegs 2 points for 31. (They are left with one Q and I still have T,9,8.) The next play, which starts with me, goes T,Q,9. The total is at 29 and my opponent has no more cards and I still hold an 8. Do I get one point for my opponent's "go" at 29 and then start the next play with the 8 and get one more point for "last card"?

• Looking for travel cribbage set   7 years 7 weeks ago

A true Cribbage set includes SIX (6) pegs, 3 of each color. When you play, you "jump" your leading peg by the amount of your score. That way, you never forget your starting point and there are no disputes about the count.

The third peg is used to keep track of the games won in a third set of holes.

• Cribbage rules - the play   7 years 7 weeks ago

so the play went like this: 4,7,5,3,6. This 5 points? Does the run have to be in order? Wasn't sure. Thanks.

• Cribbage rules - the play   7 years 7 weeks ago

I came upon a run that I had never encountered before. During play it went:4,7,5,3,6. This is counted as 5 points right? It doesn't matter what order it is in or does it? Also, the person that I was playing with today got a perfect hand! I had never seen that before! Anyway, thanks!

• Free online Cribbage Game   7 years 8 weeks ago

I think cribbage is a great game

• Cribbage rules   7 years 8 weeks ago

Three 3 cards and a 9 are 12 points without counting the cut card: fifteens for 6 points and three of a kind (three pairs) for a total of 12 points.

• Penalties in cribbage   7 years 9 weeks ago

Not confirming the wrong number of cards dealt
    Penalty: 10 points backwards

If someone is dealt the wrong number of cards, there is a redeal. The player receiving the wrong number of cards must allow the dealer to confirm the number of cards in the hand. If he does not do this, his scoring peg is moved backwards 10 points, or back to zero if he has less than 10 points.

I'm confused whether the player who received the wrong number of cards is penalized for not allowing the dealer to count the cards, or if the dealer is penalized if he does not count the cards.

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   7 years 9 weeks ago

From the Cribbage Rules page, "The Go":

The cribbage rules for scoring 'go' sometimes cause confusion. You earn a point for go when your opponent cannot go. This may be (a) because he has no cards (sometimes called 'One for last'), or (b) because he cannot play without going over 31 ('One for the go'). In either case if you make the total 31 you score only 2 points on the cribbage board, not 3 (because the go is included, as described above). However, you may well make 15 with the last card (in which case you do score 3).

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   7 years 9 weeks ago

I played the last card which happened to make 31........do I get 3 points...2 for 31 and 1 for last card...big arguement over this