• Out of order runs   18 weeks 5 days ago

okay. so cards laid down are 2,4,5,3,7,6 for a run of 6 for me. If my opponent lays down a 6, does this
    now put a stop to THIS sequence of THIS run?

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   18 weeks 6 days ago

Can you get a flush from pegging? And if so can you get a 4 card flush from pegging. I want to be prepared for the future.

• Cribbage rules - the go   19 weeks 6 hours ago
    Go

(Dealer) Me: K,K,Q,J
    Pone: 10, 10, 9, 1
    Played
    10 - K - 10
    Then I said go and pone plays ace for 31
    Then I play
    K - 9 - Q
    Then I get the go
    Do I also get a point for last card J?

• How many 24 hands are there?   19 weeks 14 hours ago

663 = 15 of course and that can be done 6 ways with 4 6's = 12 pts, then you have 6*4 = 12 points giving you 24 pts.

To demonstrate this we have 6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4 and 3
    6-1 + 6-2 + 3 = 15-2
    6-1 + 6-3 + 3 = 15-4
    6-1 + 6-4 + 3 = 15-6
    6-2 + 6-3 + 3 = 15-8
    6-2 + 6-4 + 3 = 15-10
    6-3 + 6-4 + 3 = 15-12

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 17 hours ago

Yes! Four different ways of making 9+4+2=15, and the two pairs.

• scoring runs during play?   19 weeks 17 hours ago

Are you listing the cards played in order? Then...
    5 = 5
    6 = 11
    4 = 15 for 5 (15-2 + run of 3)
    7 = 22 for 4
    8 = 30 for 5
    At this point you cannot play a 5 because it would bring the count over 31.

If you listed the cards in reverse order, then:
    8 = 8
    7 = 15 for 2
    4 = 19
    6 = 25
    5 = 30 for 5 (the last 5 cards make a 5-run, order doesn't matter)

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 17 hours ago

2+2+3+4+2 = 13, so no points for fifteens are scored.

You have three runs of 3, that's 3x3=9.
    Your three of a kind is three distinct pairs, for 3x2=6.

Total 15 points.

• scoring runs during play?   19 weeks 17 hours ago

By all means. You score 15-2, plus 1 for last card.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 17 hours ago

Not a flush. Must all 4 be in your hand. The crib must be all 5 cards to be worth anything.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 17 hours ago

There are no 15s. So:
    A run of 2-3-4=3
    A 2nd run of 2-3-4=3
    A 3rd run of 2-3-3=3
    3 of a kind (2s)= 6
    Score 15

• Cribbage rules - the play   19 weeks 18 hours ago

How are there 'inner fifteens' when the count is at 20, 25 and 30? You are trying to count your hand and peg at the same time. Those are two VERY distinct and separate operations. Do not confuse to two and do not do them together. After you are done pegging then count your hand.

• nobs in your crib   19 weeks 18 hours ago

The official rules of cribbage can be found at cribbage.org (American Cribbage Congress) Having the jack of the same suit as the turn card is used both in the hand and in the crib. There is ONLY ONE scoring difference between hands and cribs and that is with flushes. In the hand only the 4 cards in your had have to be the same suit. In the crib all five cards including the turn card HAVE to be the same suit to count the flush. Aside from that both cribs and hands are scored exactly the same way!

• "corners" on the cribbage board   19 weeks 18 hours ago

Tommaso please refer to the official cribbage rules at cribbage.org. Several of your statements here are incorrect. There is no "last card played". A "last card played" is simply a Go and the player who played it gets a point. Also hitting 31 exactly is easier to understand that the Go is included in the 31. This site has dozens of questions in it about hitting 31 "on the nose" by playing the last card. So does that person get 3 points? You see the way you phrase it, they would get 3 points. If you hit 15-2 on the last card, do you not also get 3? Please refer to cribbage.org for the official rules of cribbage.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 18 hours ago

Claude are you asking if this is a run for four points? That would be correct.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 19 hours ago

This is a triple run with no 15's. Triple runs are always 15 without fifteens. 3 runs of 3 (9) plus trips (6). Always equals 15 unless fifteens are counted.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 19 hours ago

Correct Kimbereley

• Please count my hand   19 weeks 19 hours ago

See the answer above.

• Please count my hand   19 weeks 19 hours ago

Did you want to know the score of the hand, or were you just bragging? Here is an easy way to count the four-of-a-kind hands. If it takes three of the 4-of-a-kind cards to make 15 the hand scores 20 (3336). If it only takes two, then it scores 24. (44447) Hope that helps

• scoring runs during play?   19 weeks 19 hours ago

There is technically no "Last Card" point in cribbage. It is technically a "Go", but we often call it last card. A go is scored when the player plays a card closest to 31 without going over and no other player can then play. A last card qualifies for a Go, because no other player can play getting them closer to 31. The answer Janet is yes. Take your final Go (last card) no matter where it lands!

• Help with 3 handed crib   19 weeks 19 hours ago

It depends on what you are playing for. Let's say you are playing for points or $1. Then one person would owe you 1 and the other would owe you 2.

• Cribbage tournament rules   19 weeks 19 hours ago

Wonderful idea Eric. Keep that going for a long time!

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 1 day ago

2,2,4,4 9

12?

• "corners" on the cribbage board   19 weeks 1 day ago

I think of it this way... "Go" is what you say when you do not have any cards left to play that will be under the 31 point count. No one gets points for a "go". What you get the one point for, is, whoever played the last card in the hand. So when you hit 31, the two points you get are; 1 pt for the last card played and 1 pt because you hit 31 right on the nose. It's not a bonus point, it's what you get when the card count is 31. Same idea as when the card count is 15, you get two points. I know what I just said was a minor detail to be sure, but as a new player to understand what you are doing will bring more clarity. I can remember learning all this 15-2, when to "go" when not to "go"... crib, do I get a point for that? ... my head was spinning. hope this helps.

• Cribbage rules - the play   19 weeks 5 days ago

ten.. 5.. 5.. 5.. 5..

fifteen for two
    twenty: pair for two
    twenty-five: three pair for six
    thirty: four pair for twelve (plus potential GO)

nothing additional for inner combos of fifteen; right?

• scoring question   21 weeks 2 days ago

I had 6-6-8-8 in my hand and turned a 7. I said it would be two double runs worth 16 plus 2 15s with the 7 and the 8-8 for a score of 20. Was I right?