• Please score this for me   19 weeks 13 hours ago

3 = 3
    3 = 6 for 2 (pair)
    3 = 9 for 6 (three of a kind)
    A = 10
    A = 11 for 2 (pair)
    A = 12 for 6 (three of a kind)
    2 = 14

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 13 hours ago

That's only four cards, so I'll assume the fifth one is worthless...

4+4+7=15 three different ways, so that's 6 points.

Three distinct pairs of 4's = another 6 points.

Total = 12.

• Please score this for me   19 weeks 13 hours ago

Yes it does. The cards that make the run don't have to be in order.

• The 29 hand in cribbage   19 weeks 2 days ago

My brother Kenny & I were facing off in cribbage. He had a perfect hand of 29 points...but he couldn't peg his points! I pegged out on him because I had first count! He wanted to kill me! (Not really).

• Cribbage tournament rules   19 weeks 4 days ago

To add onto this article, I want to say that it is your tournament and that you choose how to run it and customize it to your liking.
    I have my family tournament where we divide into divisions and the winners advance just to speed things up but one such idea I think is really cool is one that I do with my friends where we treat the tournament as a baseball league. As a woodworker of cribbage boards and a baseball fan, each of my friends and I all have custom baseball-style diamond cribbage boards which we to an annual tournament we do every year on Labor Day and represents our ‘home field’. If you are in a time crunch, this is not the ideal way to host a tournament however I wanted to share with you to show that the ideas are endless when it comes to customizing tournaments. Just like in baseball, each match-up is a 3-game series. All 8 of my friends (by a weird coincidence) just happen to like 8 different baseball teams and are each a fan of 4 NL and AL teams. Players are divided into the NL and AL and would play other players within the same league in 2 3-game series (at each person's home board) and play each in the other league in 1 3-game series for a total of 30-game season (3*2*3+4*1*3) before advancing to the playoffs.

• scoring runs during play?   19 weeks 5 days ago

3 handed crib if lead with 4 2 5 3 than ace is it still a run even if you Barry your own cards

• Cribbage rules - the play   19 weeks 6 days ago

You will have to bear with me on this one. And quite possibly get a pack of cards out.

A plays 7
    B plays 4
    C plays 6
    D plays 5

We all agree that is 4 for a run

Player A then knocks
    Because his 7 has not been covered up
    Player B plays 6

The play then was counted for a run of 3
    B6
    A7 (Not covered from being played first card)
    C6

This was counted for a run is this correct.

• Cribbage rules   19 weeks 6 days ago

You have to expose your cards to your opponent. Both in pegging and in counting your hand. Hiding them is a violation of the rules.

• ecribbage.com experience?   19 weeks 6 days ago

It's a free site. if you want to play for money go to gamecolony.com. Please don't get all worked up about free sites. It's not like anything is being bruised except your ego. Nobody even knows who you are.

• Anyone heard of a 70 point board?   20 weeks 3 days ago

There are 60 pegs around the circle, go around twice for a game of 120. Are the extra holes in the middle or in a row up the middle? That could just be for storing your pegs.

• Out of order runs   20 weeks 4 days ago

how is this scored.

me play a 4
    opponent play a 6
    me me play a 5 to score 3 points, correct?
    opponent plays a 4. can opponent collect for 3 points on this?

• Cribbage rules   20 weeks 6 days ago

8h,2h,2s,3d,6c= 2+2+3=15-2points and 2+2-for a pair=2points....4 points total in that hand for after play count

• Cribbage tournament rules   21 weeks 2 days ago

According to a set of Tournament Rules/Procedures I wrote for my family tournaments, in order to cut down on time, once 8 or more players get involved, we divide everybody into 2 divisions and the top 2 Finishers in the Match Point Standings for each division advance to a 4-person, single-elimination bracket (with each round being a Best-of-3 series). We call the Round of 4 the Crossover Round because the Top Points Finisher from Division A plays the 2nd Points from Division B and vice versa for the other 2.

You can customize the tournament rules to your liking but (just so you know) for 16-20 person Tournaments, we divide everybody into 4 divisions and only the winners advance to the Bracket Round (Crossover Round).

• Cribbage tournament rules   21 weeks 2 days ago

• Go   21 weeks 4 days ago

Player B can't take his Go until playing all he can up to 31. In this case, he plays all but his last card, takes a Go, and then one more point for Last Card.

• impossible scores   21 weeks 6 days ago

4 runs of 3 =12
    pair of 2= 2
    pair of 4= 2
    all cards together total 15 =2

total = 18

• Cribbage rules   22 weeks 6 days ago

When playing the cards (or pegging), do you stack your cards on top of each other so that you can not see the previous card played? Or do you place them so that you can see all of your previous plays?

• Please score this for me   23 weeks 1 day ago

during play, we had a run that went 3,3,3,A,A,A,2
    How do you score it for each player?

• Flush Woes   23 weeks 1 day ago

Someone please answer the question. Can you score a flush while pegging?

• How do you score this instance in pegging?   23 weeks 1 day ago

Scoring help.

P1. 6
    P2. 5
    P3. 4
    P1. 3
    P2. 5
    P3. 5
    P1. 3

We scored it as 40, is that correct?

• Cribbage games for Mac OS X   23 weeks 4 days ago

You talk about Cribbage Plus on OS/X (mac), even have an article... but the link, site, and program are gone. :/

• How to score this hand?   23 weeks 5 days ago

Have 3-7's and an ace in my hand and a 7 on the deck

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   23 weeks 5 days ago

You played correct by one card at a time for the extended runs but not the one point for a go. It should have been 31 for two points