• scoring runs during play?   6 weeks 2 days ago

I stand corrected, yes only when everyone has said Go and the count returns to zero is when the sequence gets broken.

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   6 weeks 5 days ago

74536

• impossible scores   7 weeks 57 min ago

Why can't you get a 30 in crib?

This baffles me.

Say I am dealing.

My hand has 4 5's in it.

I turn any Jack.

Isn't that Jack worth two points to me?

That would give me 30 instead of 29.

It is the same hand anyway you look at it.

Have I been playing wrong all of this time in counting 2 points for turning up the Jack?

• Cribbage rules - the go   7 weeks 3 days ago

I play a 10, opponent plays a 5 for 15+2. I play another 10. Can I score 2 points for 15?

• Please score this for me   8 weeks 2 days ago

Is it a flush if you have let's say 3 diamonds and a club in your hand. The starter card is also a diamond. Does that count as a flush? This isn't the crib.

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   8 weeks 5 days ago

Well that's an easy one.. Her hubby probably had a 10 value card in his hand left and since the score was 22, he couldn't play.... Let's say he plays a 2, she plays a 10, he plays another 10 value card, to make it 22, and then he can no longer play for that hand because all he has are 10 value cards left.... Simple...

• How to score this hand?   9 weeks 2 days ago

how do u count 3 aces a 9 and a 4

• Scoring a hand   9 weeks 3 days ago

• Scoring a hand   9 weeks 3 days ago

4 4 4 4 3

• Cribbage rules - the basics   9 weeks 4 days ago

I’ve been playing cribbage for years and I was taught and continue to play the opposite way. When you’re the dealer, you offer your opponent the option to cut, which the opponent may decline if they wish to. I was never taught the two-point penalty for not offering the cut as a dealer. Looking at the bottom of the cut without penalty - learned that also, though I don’t play that way anymore.
    Twisted and bent rules - perhaps I guess. *shrugs*
    It’s not surprising that I was taught differently, given 400+ years of global cribbage history.

• Please score this for me   9 weeks 5 days ago

What constiTues a run someone plays a 5 next person plays 3 next person plays 6 next person a 4 does this count as a run

• Please score this for me   10 weeks 1 day ago

I have 3 aces a jack and a 3 how many points possible, no nob

• Solid glass cribbage board?   10 weeks 6 days ago

How about Clear Acrylic flame polished beveled edges

• Solid glass cribbage board?   10 weeks 6 days ago

How about Clear Acrylic flame polished beveled edges

• Cribbage rules - the scoring   11 weeks 8 hours ago

During a cribbage game, my wife played her second to last card a 4, I then played my last card a 5 and she then played her last card a 6 which made 15. Does she get the 3 points for a 3 card run, the 2 for making 15 and 1 for a go which makes the total points on the last card played 6, is this correct? Thanks

• How to score this hand?   11 weeks 1 day ago

There are four different combinations of three 2's which, when combined with the 9 = 15 points. So you count: 15-2, 15-4, 15-6, 15-8 + 4 of a kind for 12 pts = a total of 20.

• How to score this hand?   11 weeks 1 day ago

So I got a T J J Q Q hand. I say it's worth 16 pts but my brother says 10. What one is right?? Plz help..

• How to score this hand?   11 weeks 3 days ago

• scoring runs during play?   11 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for recounting that one. I was trying to figure out how they only came up with 7.

• Scoring a hand   11 weeks 5 days ago

The play went 6 4 5 6 4 5. How would this be scored? I know 6 4 5 is a run of 3 but would 4 5 6 be a run and then 5 6 4 another and 6 4 5 another again?

• Cribbage Chat Room   12 weeks 7 hours ago

Final hand of game I have 3-jacks and a 5, my opponent has 5,4,3,2

Here is the sequence of the count

Me - Jack (10)
    opp - 5 (15 for 2)
    Me - 5 (20 for pair and 2)
    Opp - 4 (24)
    I - say GO
    Opp - plays 3, 2 for 29...
    Does he get to peg for a run of three and a run of 4 for 7pts (8 with the go) or does he only get the run of 4 and the go for 5?

• How to score this hand?   12 weeks 1 day ago

20. 15 for 8 (4 3- card combinations added for 6) plus 12 for the 4- of -a- kind.